Georgetown by Anthem Properties is a 10-acre, 1.8 million square feet, master-planned urban mixed-use community situated in the thriving commercial core of Surrey City Centre in Metro Vancouver. The upcoming presale condos by Anthem Properties have been designed keeping Surrey’s future in mind. Georgetown offers a vibrant master plan community that stands apart from the rest, providing a diverse range of homes, offices, and retail spaces with pedestrian-friendly streets connected to rapid transit. It’s a hub where people can live, work, play, and learn in one place.
These Surrey presale condos are located in close proximity to major transportation infrastructures such as the SkyTrain and King George Boulevard. The location is well-suited to regional amenities including SFU University Campus, North Surrey Recreation Centre, Surrey City Hall, Surrey’s newest and largest Public Library, and the Central City Shopping Centre.
Presale Property Highlights
- Tower 2 Coming Soon
- 7 Residential Towers & a Total of 2004 Units
- 32 Floors & 352 presale surrey condo units
- Located at King George Boulevard & 102 Avenue, Surrey, BC
- Walking distance to numerous restaurants
- Close to North Surrey Recreation Centre, Surrey City Hall, Surrey’s newest and largest public library, and the Central City Shopping Centre.
- 4-minute walk to Surrey Skytrain Station & Simon Fraser University Campus
- 40- minutes to Vancouver Downtown via Skytrain
The Georgetown presale condo development boasts a vast selection of Surrey condos, ranging from studios, one-bedroom, two-bedroom units to townhomes. Phase 1 comprises a 30-floor high-rise building, while Phase 2 will feature two 32-floor towers, one of which will offer ground-floor commercial space. Phase 3 will introduce a 6-floor residential low-rise, centered around a public plaza, with commercial retail units. Additionally, Phase 4 intends to feature a 41-floor high-rise building, followed by a 39-floor tower that will incorporate office space in Phase 5. Phase 6 will introduce a 45-floor high-rise building with offices, and the final phase will consist of a 15-floor mid-rise with ground-floor commercial space.